Friday, July 19, 2013

Appreciating Life Today....

Today was a great day!  My husband and I spent some quality time playing around with the girls doing different things.  We even got a chance to see our son, who is the oldest and is almost never home anymore because he is busy all the time.

Since we had a birthday girl in the house, it was important to make sure we made her feel special.  Especially since she hit double digits for the first time.  How exciting!!!!


Since she was born during the fair time, she has always liked to go several times during that short week. Today was ride day, so dad and sister rode with her.  Mom can't do spinning things, so I had fun just watching them have fun, and yes, I had my camera again.  This time I took a video of her wanting to do the trampoline bungee jumping. I also took another good video of the birthday girl  and daddy going down the GIANT slide.  This was always my favorite......




Another part of the day that was great was I got to sport the beautiful top my oldest daughter got me.  She is so thoughtful of others and I love it because she knows to never pay full price for something!  So I figured I would take a pic of me wearing it so she knew I appreciated her kindness..... and it was the perfect shirt on a warm day..Made her feel special today also...and mommy...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment