Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let the Games Begin....

Several things have kept me busy over the past few days.  First, Katy had her first State Fastpitch Tournaments.  Secondly, I was busy working on Birthday plans with my youngest Mary.  



 So it looks like this will be where we are having the Birthday Party!  Good choice for a kid's party because they can do the cooking, cleaning, and the entertainment all in one.  I know some of you may think it would be crazy to have a party there but I have had my fair share of them at my place, and sometimes letting somewhere else do the work, for almost the same cost is sooo worth it!  Plus, what kid does not like going to ChuckE.Cheese's?  
 I am certain it will be a great time.





Next was the state tournaments.  The girls played a hard game on Friday evening in Lakeville.  Unfortunately, I was unable to attend because I got a bit dehydrated from the heat the previous days, but luckily dad was there to cheer her on!  Today's 2 games got pushed back by three hours due to the rain.  First game the girls "Rocked" it and WON!  The second game was not a win, but close.  They were down by 2 runs in the last inning and couldn't seem to score a few more.  It was still a great game and always fun to watch my girl play.

No comments:

Post a Comment